We had a wonderful Halloween this year, from pumpkin picking, to decorating, to dressing up, to trick-or-treating! Leo chose his own outfit, surprising and impressing us with his choice of doctor! We had our 2nd annual Halloween party and admired all of the costumes and the chance to be silly. Leo enjoyed trick-or-treating tremendously, confidently saying "Trick-or-Treat" and "Happy Halloween" to each homeowner, and "thank you" after the candy dropped into his pumpkin. He was very brave and cute and charming. All went well until the teenagers wearing gruesome masks starting trick-or-treating. Leo shouted, "I don't like that!" and we made our way back home, after peeking at a Haunted House set up in our neighborhood complete with chainsaws, screams, and skulls (not very age appropriate). Leo says, "I go there when I'm bigger." Aw.
while the northeast was in their first snow blizzard of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment